More in the theme of “Frances dresses like cardinal in the wintertime”, an outfit from a rather snowy day.
- Black polar fleece turban: Made by me from this tutorial from Lilies and Remains
- White confetti lucite earrings: Etsy, I think?
- Jumping reindeer brooch: Erstwilder
- Red sweater: Forever21
- Black quilted velvet skirt: No idea, and the blog archive isn’t helping me…
- Hell Bunny Vivien coat: From Hot Topic, actually…
- Edwardian reproduction carriage boots: Victorias (now discontinued) from American Duchess (I purchased these shoes at a discount in exchange for images and a review)