Now that I’ve found a skirt that matches my blue suit jacket, I’ve developed an overwhelming desire to wear it with everything. So, uh, you might be seeing a lot of this suit around the blog in the coming weeks. Sorrynotsorry.
We had a bit of mild weather at the end of January that put me in a premature spring mood, so I decided to pair my royal blue suit with green accessories (and a frog pin!) in hopes of channeling some warmer-weather vibes. Of course, the weather is still absolutely frigid… so long underwear, opaque tights, and an overcoat are all indispensable.
I don’t have much else to say about this, aside from feeling like I’m still not wearing enough long underwear… it will be spring soon enough, it will be spring soon enough, it will…
- Green felt 1940s tilt hat: Modern Millie
- Frog brooch: Erstwilder
- Black coat with pleated sparkle trim: Wilson’s Leather Outlet
- Blue 1940s suit jacket: Etsy
- Blue pleated skirt: Etsy, gift from Doug
- Spring green gloves: 57th Street Antiques
- 1940s style black leather pumps: Marilyns from Royal Vintage Shoes (I purchased these shoes at a discount in exchange for images and a review)